17 February 2011

Get Advice (from three acronyms and a Clyde!)

HELLO, VEWBIES!*

The VINYL staff are proud to present the newest and greatest feature you have ever seen on the Internet!**

An ADVICE COLUMN. From the three of us acronyms and Clyde! So send in your questions! Immediately! Questions of any variety!

We eagerly await your questions and will each answer them to the absolute very best of our ability.

MUCH THANKS AND EXCITEMENT,
~ IBI OMO EJE (and Clyde)


*No, I don't feel guilty at all for stealing Liam Dryden's name for viewers. I'll switch them out each post. Maybe that'll be a thing. Or maybe not.

**Except maybe Truth or Fail.

2 comments:

  1. This is really going to be help helpful. Thank you for doing this. But EJE seems to think that I'm making up my problems, and that just makes my life even worse, so take my request seriously.
    -Gerald Mcklintoq

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHEM. I asked him who he was.

    I figured he would take on a fake name so we wouldn't judge him.

    ReplyDelete