16 May 2011

Clyde defends Ke$ha

Yes, it is true. I, Clyde, have a secret. Okay, fine, it's completely the opposite of a secret because I'm pretty sure anyone reading this already knows, but whatever. It still feels like a secret because of the overwhelming amount of SHAME I feel whenever I mention it to anyone.

I, Clyde, like Ke$ha. Yes, it is true. And no, I do not mean I just find one or two of her songs a little catchy or fun to dance to. I mean, I LIKE KE$HA. Really and truly. I think all of her songs are genius and her music videos are hilarious and she just might be my spirit animal if that spot wasn't already taken by Lucius Malfoy.

Let's face it though, Ke$ha will never quite be QUALITY MUSIC. You can tell this from the dollar sign in her name. And how many times she says "slut" in a single album. However, she does write all her own songs and she did work her way up from being dirt poor to the top of the charts. You gotta respect that, yo. And, anyway, not all her songs are mindless crap like everyone seems to think. Okay, they kind of are, but from songs like "Stephen", you can tell that she doesn't take herself seriously and seems to be making fun of herself most of the time. And, have you seen the music video for "Blow"? Prime Minister of Uzbeckistan and making out with unicorns and munster cheese? Now that is some quality comedy right thar.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a sick obsession? Are you seeing it in your dreams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES! I'm looking down every alley! I'm even making those desperate calls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep. Especially if you're staying all night hoping and hitting your head against a wall. That's not good for you.

    ReplyDelete