20 May 2011

Hipsters kinda have good music.

I feel weird for admitting this. But I came across the Yellow Bird Project (www.yellowbirdproject.com/), where they reminded me of lots of indie bands that I like. But you know what? I think they're ALL hipsters. So here are a few hipsterish* songs that I like:

5) Skinny Love - Bon Iver
I first found out about them on an article about hipsters. I think they qualify.

4) All to All - Broken Social Scene
I originally got this song for free when my aunt got Starbucks. 

3) The Con - Tegan and Sara
They're not super hipsterish, in fact, they're kinda well known, but I still lo-o-o-ove this song. 

2) Truth - Alexander
This song was free on iTunes, so I bought it. It made me happy. Kinda makes makes me feel old westernish.

1) Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
This has made its way into popular... everything now, but the guy is a hippie, so you know what? He's a freaking hipster. 

LOVE,
Your hipster EJE

*Disclaimer: A lot of these are somewhat popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment