01 May 2011

EJE's response to Osama bin Laden's death

Wow.

So, Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Now, I am never happy about the death of anyone. However, I feel like I can be a little happy considering he contributed to the deaths of 3,000 innocent civilians, and if there's anything I hate, it's innocent people dying because of people who think they have the right to kill anyone.

This is... wow. Except now, I'm super worried for our country. Al Qaeda isn't completely gone just because their leader is. It makes me incredibly selfishly glad that my family lives no where near any huge government building.


And now for the whole, "Where were you when you found out that Osama bin Laden died?" thing that will become important when I'm old.

I was sitting on my computer when Madisen message me saying "do you know what's going on?"


So then she sent me a link and I was like, "Holy shit." My step dad was overjoyed and said even though he doesn't believe in revenge, he's glad bin Laden is dead. This is all so crazy.


So yeah, important moment in history, and Americans outside of the White House are celebrating by singing our national anthem and Queen. Good night.


- EJE

1 comment:

  1. I was sleeping when my sister screamed "BIN LADEN IS DEAD".

    yeah. that woke me up.

    <3 nat

    ReplyDelete