24 May 2011

EJE's probs last post

It took me so long to get on here, I forgot what I was going to talk about. All I know now is that I am leaving Google Chrome forever. It wouldn't let me log out of my own email on blogger, so I was just sitting there, pressing the log out button for like 5 minutes straight. My face resembled this:

I'm not even kidding. Now, imagine that hippo yelling obscenities. That was what I looked like.

So, yeah. Blog post. I actually had something to post about. Finals, possibly? I haven't been able to eat with my friends for the past 4 days because I've been so busy. AVP and ezine are stealing my lunch time away. But that's not what I came on here to talk about. What I AM going to talk about is our podcast.

Our podcast/video shall be up tomorrow after school! Unfortunately, I've had some issues with it. I finished editing it today during forum (editing is not so great, I didn't have a lot of time), but then there were compression issues and our school computers suck... so basically I can't upload it until tomorrow night. But if you want something to look forward to, go watch some Ke$ha music videos! Here are the ones featured in our video (just little snippets)(unfortunately it doesn't let me upload nice fancy copyrighted videos, so clickity on the linkitys)(what would this look like if it were multiplied out?):

1) Your Love Is My Drug

2) Tik Tok

3) Stephen

4) We R Who We R

5) Blow

Also, if anyone understands the shirt, I love you. Don't you just LOVE the Muppets? I do. LOVE. SHIRT THAT IS COOL.

- EJE who is too hyper. PS get us 4000 views before the school year ends, please. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment