23 March 2011

EJE is one excited chica!

Oh. My. God.

Like, seriously.
OH MY GOD.

So I emailed Bombay Bicycle Club last night so I can interview them... AND THEY SAID YES!! Even though it's going to be over email, I'm still interviewing them. This'll be so awesome!!

Also, I just checked my email.
...
I GOT INTO BROWN SUMMER PROGRAMS!!! I still need to see if I get a scholarship or not, but I got in!! Which means I can go beg my grandparents for money. I'm so excited!!

Also, here is my actual blog post. I went to go see Bombay Bicycle Club at their concert at Red House Pizzeria. It was pretty awesome.


My CD signed by 3/4 (Ed Nash was no where to be found D:)


Jack Steadman, the lead singer of the band.


Me with Jamie MacColl (guitarist and backing vocals) and Suren de Saram (drummer).


Three of the four, Ed Nash (bassist) was missing.


Me with Jack Steadman :D


He's cute :)


D'awwwww



- EJE ♥

1 comment:

  1. awwww love this post and congrats!!!
    i think ed mustve been getting drinks inside when you were with the others

    ReplyDelete