09 March 2011

OH MY GOD.

I, EJE, am very excited. Like, I think if John Lennon came back from the dead, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now (mostly because that would we very scary). My second favorite band (BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB!) is coming to Austin, and I was so sad because I thought they were only playing at SXSW...

BUT THEY AREN'T!!!

Bombay Bicycle Club (or BBC) is playing at the Red House Pizzeria on March 18th, 2011 at 7 pm, and I am going. AHHH!!! I might also become a crazy stalking fan girl and go to their hotel (because they're playing there, and the San Jose hotel). YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Sincerely,
EJE, who ♥'s BBC.

Sexy from left to right: Suren de Saram, Jamie MacColl ♥, Jack Steadman, and Ed Nash

One of my favorite songs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, porter. You're so cute. AND you get to interview them. Yaaaaaay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madisen: I know, I'm adorable. I'm like a puppy... but BETTER.

    ReplyDelete