02 April 2011

Happy April Fools!

I meant to put this up last night... But I didn't. This was our class's April Fools Day prank to the world (I guess), and we figured as long as we uploaded it to the blog, it was relevant.


NOW, I will also include a little rant about the comments on Youtube for the actual video.

People really need to lay off Rebecca Black. Sure, she sucks, but so does Miley Cyrus, and no one is telling her to go kill herself. And why would you tell a 13-year-old to go KILL herself?! You shouldn't tell anyone that, much less someone you don't know who made a crappy song that she didn't even write. We all know she sucks, but if you hate it than much, stop watching it and get away from the video! I hate it too and I very much enjoy watching the parodies, but hey, if Rebecca Black wants to go give herself a terrible image and be made fun of, that's fine with me. I know I would have taken one look at the lyrics and said, "Really? No way. I'm not doing this."

Also, here are a couple really funny parodies.



LOVE,

EJE ♥

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I got cut out, ahahah. I like Ishaan's rap though. Oh, and also.... miley cyrus is... "pretty cool", hahah. Anyways, she's giving all her money to Japan and her school, so as long as its for a good cause, I don't really care what she does.

    -Nat Attack

    ReplyDelete