16 April 2011

Welcome, Figgie friends!

If you have come here from Figment, let me just say thank you, and welcome to Vinyl Online!

Our hit counter is just over there to the right. The numbers to beat:
Now at 1967
Auxiliary Cable at 2456

Links to their blogs are also on the right, and I invite you to look at them... just refresh the page before you leave. Now is "life", AuxCable is music--though they aren't as classy as we are. #runningjoke

Don't be intimidated by the long post directly below this one, we've got lots of shorter ones, too! ...actually, that may have been the longest post we've done.

If you're confused/not from Figment, see my plea for help on the Figment forums.

Again, thank you all for coming! I'm a little amazed by the number of people who've come so far, just in the past few minutes. Hope you like what you read!

Have a free song to browse to.



Awe-struckly yours,
IBI

1 comment:

  1. We're not as classy as you are?

    I guess you don't love me.... ):

    ReplyDelete