23 April 2011

I'm sorry, I'm so, so, sorry....

...if you are in America and don't have BBCA.

...if you hate Doctor Who and hate my posting about it.

...for quoting the Tenth Doctor when I'm about to go on about Eleven, but you can't erase so much love in just fifteen episodes!

...but no matter what you say about Blink or Silence in the Library or Time of Angels or even some of my favourites, like The Girl in the Fireplace and The Lodger...

That was the best episode of Doctor Who ever written.

Steven Moffat, I'd ask you to marry me if your daughter wasn't old enough to be marrying someone older than my parents.

Paradoxical mind screw. If you've never seen Doctor Who before, don't start here--watch through season five first. But if you ever needed a reason to watch Doctor Who, this episode would be it.

I can't wait for next week.




Mind-reelingly yours,
I won't be sleeping tonight,
IBI

online survey

4 comments:

  1. I agree. the episode was EPIC. Steven Moffat is bloody brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a watched it online, because my parents think cable is ridiculous option, just saying.
    Sofie (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see what I can do... I know Alex watched it on YouTube. I'll try to tweet a link to the first part; I think the rest of the staff might kill me if I write another blog post about Doctor Who!

    --IBI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still was a good episode. I just spent most of it distracted by his hair. Looked like a large bird talon.
    --
    Quaver.

    ReplyDelete