21 April 2011

JSYK, J Biebs hates Uggs.

So as I was looking at the dashboard thing on blogger,  I saw how many posts we had posted.

And I giggled. I'm sorry, I'm just too immature.

I mean, 63 is just such a funny number! It's 9x7!

ANYWAYS, I'm pretty sure I already have a blog post for this week because I posted on last week and we didn't have to post one last week, but I'm doing ANOTHER! Yay. And it also happens to concern Facebook like pages. However, this concerns real people and real relationships!

...Or, how people on Facebook would define them, actually. Here is a post that has almost 19,000 likes:

Some girls paint their nails, watch chick flicks while counting carbs but they're fake
The real girls watch their fav tv show pig out on food lounge in sweats w/ an old t-shirt and dance like idiots to their fav song
Like if you're a real girl 

The first time I saw this, I was all raging and I went and posted it on this website that I read to get my anger out. However, it's still stupid. So if I happen to like The Notebook or A Walk to Remember (and I do love both of those), I'm not a real girl?  Or if I like to have colorful nails, I'm obviously fake? And what about those diabetic teens, huh?! Are they not real girls either because they count their carbs so they don't, I don't know, DIE?! I'm pretty sure they're all girls because they don't have an SRY gene (or a working one, if they happen to be one of those girls with an Y chromosome that just broke).

Then there's being a real girl. You know, sometimes, pigging out on food can make you feel gross. I know when I eat too much junk, I feel like I need to go eat a salad. Most of my friends prefer jeans to sweats (Facebook stalking when they posted those little notes about themselves that everyone fills out and one of the questions was jeans vs sweats? Not at all), and I know I don't even OWN any really old shirts.


Moral of the story: If you have two X chromosomes, you're a girl. So shut up.


And now, for another post that annoys me:


Having guy friends! No drama, no betrayal, no jealousy, they're much more entertaining, and they're straight up. They're like your brothers, and got your back, instead of stabbin you in it.

If you're having all those problems with girl friends, then you're doing something wrong. That's all I'd like to say. 


There are also a bunch of posts about boy/girl scenarios where one of them starts talking in a different language, then they get dumped because the other person thought they said something mean or some crap like that.


(Yeah, can't find any at the moment, but I shall update later!)


If someone started telling you something in another language, you would ask "What does that mean?" not say, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."


I also found the reverse.


nerd: hi
girl:um hey
nerd: i really really like u and um will u go out with me pls pls pls
girl:bumsen Sie
nerd: i'll take it as yes!
girl:*face palm* gehen Sie verzögert Verlierer get a life werde ich nie will mit dir gesehen werden, und wenn u sagen etwas anderes will ich haben u ​​ermordet, weil ich arbeite in einem großen Mafia und meine Jungs kommen und u ok!
nerd: see u at 7:00 tomorrow night for our date!
girl:bye bye
* google translate german to english*
 

If I were that nerd, I would, I dunno, TRANSLATE IT because... are there any other ways for me to say how stupid this is? Also, I'd take the words "get a life" and "Mafia" as a no. 

And then... we have the ever so popular "A perfect guy..." posts. Here's one example:

A Perfect Boyfriend
give her your hoodie even if you go to different schools
give her a big t-shirt of yours to sleep in
leave her cute messages
kiss her in front of your friends
tell her she looks beautiful
look into her eyes when you talk to her
let her mess with your hair
just walk around with her
forgive her for her mistakes
hold her hand when you're around your friends AND in private.
let her fall asleep in your arms.
stay up all night with her when she's sick
watch her favorite movie with her
come up and grab her by the waist...
 

Here are my issues with this post:
1) I feel really bad for guys. They must always be freezing. Some girls really need to understand that guys aren't made of fire. I've been given a jacket before by a boyfriend, and it's not that big of a deal, guys. Sure, it's nice because I get cold very easily, but you NEED TO GIVE IT BACK, GOSH DARNIT.
2) Why would you give her a t-shirt? Doesn't she have her own?
3) Kissing in front of your friends is so awkward. I know I would never want to be around my friends while they're making out with guys. 
4) If someone came and grabbed my waist, I'd probably freak out and start screaming.
5) The main thing is that everyone is different. Girls who write these give these crazy weird/high expectations for guys that that not every girl wants. BECAUSE WE ARE ALL UNIQUE AND BEAUTFUL IN OUR OWN WAYS. MY SECRET IS THAT I'M 15 AND I HAVE A TEDDY BEAR.


...Sorry, I'm also reading SBS and getting annoyed with those posts too. 


And one more, because I'm tired of looking at stupid posts:


10 things a typical teenage girl can't live without...
1. A Mobile Phone
2. A Laptop or Computer with internet access
3. Headphones
4. A Warm Hoodie
5. Music
6. A pair of Uggs
7. Sleep
8. Unlimited Texts
9. Hair Straighteners
10. Reality TV
Like this if you can't live without at least one of these things!!

 NO ONE CAN LIVE WITHOUT SLEEP. OH MY GOD.

Also, your boy J Biebs thinks Uggs are ugly.

- EJE, who is annoying and will probably rant about Six Billion Secrets next week.

*edit from a few days later*

I just saw this on a Facebook like page... and I was confused:

some teens are out having sex, partying, doing drugs, drinking, but like this if your the teen at home, on facebook, listening to your ipod, sleeping

How the hell are you on Facebook, reading/possibly liking this page IF YOU'RE ASLEEP?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH. This post. So true. I couldn't have said it better myself.

    Especially this part:

    "Having guy friends! No drama, no betrayal, no jealousy, they're much more entertaining, and they're straight up. They're like your brothers, and got your back, instead of stabbin you in it.

    If you're having all those problems with girl friends, then you're doing something wrong. That's all I'd like to say."

    And lawls at the sleep. And for the record, I can, and do, live without unlimited texts, hair straighteners & reality TV. Oh, and uggs. But computer with internet access? lol I'd die.

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall: You wouldn't die, you'd just... yeah, you might die :) I think the only thing I really couldn't live without is sleep. Since that's, you know, vital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AMAZING XD

    but yeah. I scroll through those posts sometimes, and I'm like, "WTF. WHY WOULD THEY RANDOMLY START TALKING IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE. WHY WOULD THE PERSON ASSUME THEY'RE SAYING 'I LOVE YOU'. WTF."

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My- YES! This is what I've been saying this whole time! Thank you, this post is awesome and so right!

    ReplyDelete